작성자 ulJkrV
댓글 0건 조회 0회 작성일 24-10-25 19:22

본문

I forgot my bankbook and cards!

■ Kurog Book: How big is a one-room apartment? On sale now♪ ■

The fluffy seller is on the move!

"Diary of the Samoyed Kloka"

Published by Pet Life, 112 pages, published by Midori Shobo

On sale at major bookstores nationwide and online bookstores!

------------------------------------------------------------------ (Kojikoji @ Kurooka Sakura still no sign of blooming) Yesterday, I was going to deposit money into my newly opened bank account, but I realized that I had just taken my 500 yen savings with me. I've lost all motivation, so I'm going to change things up and go for an air walk! (The 500 yen coins have been put back in their place (^^;) That's right, I think it's almost time to finish preparations. U^ェ^UAnd so, we have arrived at YEBISU's garden place♪ Oh! With the declaration being lifted, the beer hall has reopened and the whole plaza is now brightly lit up~♪ I'm so happy~♪ Speaking of a winter tradition at YEBISU, that's right, that big sparkly thing♪ U^ェ^UHuh? The showcase isn't even finished yet? Isn't it too late? I Googled it for the first time and found out that this year it will be open from Saturday, November 13th! Usually it's opened on November 3rd (a national holiday), so be careful. (^^; This year, with Instagram's limited-time AR filter (what's that?), you can enjoy Baccarat from a distance (deadpan). While the plaza has become brighter, it seems that the redevelopment of the old Ebisu Mitsukoshi site has not yet progressed. I wonder what the opening plans for next spring will be like? (^^; And so, I walked all the way around on my way home. In front of the business building I passed, the sparkling had already begun ♪ Ohhh ♪ It really put me in the mood! Sparkly dog ​​♪ U^ェ^U I've walked here with Cloka before too. I also miss the majestic figure of the Dog Wheel. [Happy Halloween with Cloka ♪] Feeling good about my first Halloween cosplay, I walked around the city (lol). The fluffy stuff sold like hotcakes, and the dog was very happy ♪ U^ェ^UCurrently participating in the Popular Blog Rankings. Your support gives us encouragement ♪If you read it today too! Please click once a day! Thank you! U^ェ^U↓ ↓ ↓Congratulations Mako-san! ``Fluffy'' ♪**********************************************************************************************

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

장바구니

총 합계 0 원
장바구니 가기

나의정보

회원로그인

위시리스트

• 위시리스트 없음

오늘본상품

없음

공지사항 + 더보기
회사명 주식회사 제이제이소프트 주소 서울시 서초구 방배로37길 7, 1층(방배동)
사업자 등록번호 128-86-82212 대표 김선주 전화 02-553-8875
통신판매업신고번호 2021-서울서초-3137호 개인정보 보호책임자 김선주
Copyright © 2001-2013 주식회사 제이제이소프트. All Rights Reserved.